Member Options
Property Search
Type
Bedroom
Area
Price
Real Estate News
Property developers adjusting pricing and payment schemes

Damac announces Completion of enabling works at Lincoln Park

Qatar’s property market maturing well

AFP’s project under highly accelerated construction plan

Realty Capital announces completion of 5th podium of i-Rise

Property developers adjusting pricing and payment schemes

Victory Heights villas ready for handover

- March 9, 2009, 12:50 pm

Victory Heights villas ready for handover

Victory Heights, a Dhs2.5bn, 25 million square foot development in Dubai Sports City has begun handing over villas and townhouses to the owners. Between now and June, 600 villas will be handed over, said Yasser Abdullah, the project’s general manager.

Yasser Abdullah, GM, Victory Heights, said, “Eventually the developer will have to hand over the issue of service charges over to the home Owner’s Association who will decide the maintenance and services required. They will manage the services and facilities management for 3 years to ensure everything is well before handing the reins over to the Owner’s Association.”

Victory Heights real estate development is centered around The Els Club Golf Course, which has 18 holes, is designed to weave through the 965 villas and townhouses. The entire development is extremely low density with properties only built on around 22% of the land. The remaining 78% per cent is open space. There will also be the David Lloyd Next Generation Club and Tennis Academy within Victory Heights, which will have 15 tennis courts, swimming pools and fitness facilities when complete.



Related News

Chapal awarded Dhs367m contract to Ranya Group

UAE soon to be home for International Cricket

Fakhruddin Properties signs Dhs26m deal

Dubai Sports City opens Canal Residence West phase two

Fakhruddin Properties to launch luxury apartments at DSC


Latest News

Property Courses in Dubai Real Estate Institute programme

Tameer announces ground breaking of Platinum Towers

Baniyas Investments awards contract to Saunders Global

ARRA sets deadline for the developer’s registration

Omniyat Properties current CEO to step down

News Archive