|Real Estate News|
Opus Technologies, a leading designer and manufacturer of multi-room entertainment systems has been nominated exclusive supplier of audio and video (AV) smart home technology for Oceana - The Palm Jumeirah.
The award winning Opus 500 multi room entertainment system will be included in each of the 644 luxury apartments and will provide the ultimate in contemporary living, providing stunning high-performance hi-fi throughout the home at the touch of a button.
Comprised of seven stylish residential buildings, the development will be located on the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai U.A.E. and is being developed by Seven Tides Ltd, and marketed by Asteco Property Management. In line with the innovative nature of The Palm, Oceana will boast a luxurious standard of living for its clientele, a factor enhanced by the inclusion of sophisticated home automation systems such as Opus 500.
James Johnson Flint, CEO, Opus Technologies commented; ‘Opus is fast becoming the must-have lifestyle enhancing product for luxury developments. We are convinced that our multi-award-winning Opus entertainment system will provide the ‘wow’ factor many individuals are looking for, enhancing yet further their Oceana Palm investment.’
Opus 500 will give residents ultimate control over their audio and video requirements in all key locations throughout their apartment. Rich, full, high performance audio will be distributed through virtually invisible ceiling speakers and control over multiple devices (including radio, CD, mp3 and iPod etc) will be provided by attractive wall mounted keypads (and remote controls) located in each room. Residents will be able to choose what they listen to whenever they like and wherever they like with maximum ease and minimum effort.
For the very first time owners can connect their iPod in a single location and enjoy it throughout every Opus-equipped room.
Elaine Jones, CEO Asteco Property Management stated; ‘Oceana has been designed to include the most up to date features to enhance the standard of living for the owners and tenants.’
For the first time in the U.A.E the Opus system will be integrated with a Lutron controlled lighting system. Alleviating the issue of ‘wall acne’, where walls can become cluttered with different shaped, varying coloured, switches and controls; a custom-designed combination faceplate will elegantly house both the Opus 500 AV controls as well as Lutron’s lighting control functions. Offering a superior control function the Lutron lighting system will offer dimming capability and scene selection throughout the apartments.
Opus 500 series - key benefits
• No mess or clutter - the central Opus hub which controls the system is hidden away along with other hi-fi equipment, cabling is installed within the walls and flush ceiling speakers ensure the whole system is virtually invisible - no more spaghetti of unsightly wires or ugly black boxes.
• Ability to listen to or watch different things in different rooms at the same time.
• Rich, high-performance hi-fi sound throughout the home.
• Fully compatible with the latest technologies including iPod and mp3.
• Stylish wall mounted keypads with LCD displays provide text information on album, radio station and all settings including volume and time making Opus exceptionally easy to use.
• In addition to wall mounted keypads, the Opus Lutron combination system includes stylish hand held remotes which allow full control over both AV and lighting from the comfort of your arm chair.