|Real Estate News|
|Completion Status||Construction started|
|Completion Date||July 2008|
The Binary is a high-tech commercial tower situated in prime location of Business Bay, close to the Business Bay entrance and walking distance to the Business Bay Metro. This magnificent building is designed as a pair of towers with variable heights, 25-storeys and 22-storeys. The dual towers of The Binaryhave a superb aspect in Business Bay with waterways on two sides.
The tower consists of 2 basements and 5 podiums for parking, top two levels of podium will allow for unique Duplex offices, all of which will have waterfront views. Ground floor for retail area and plus 25 floors of offices. On each floor there are 18 individual offices, all accessible by seven high performance elevators.
The offices are Freehold as per the Dubai Property Law and start from 980 Sq.ft. to 1,935 Sq.ft.
Underground and podium parking provides 1,200 spaces with one space for every 1,000 Sq.ft.
Two entrances into the lobby with its superb naturally lit atrium provide ease of access to the seven high speed lifts.
The building will be finished to the highest standards utilizing quality materials of marble and veneers as well as quality workmanship throughout ensuring a modern, contemporary ambience which is easily maintained.
All Omniyat Properties commercial projects will have state-of-the-art, tried and tested technology which allows for an efficient, secure and a high-tech working environment. For example, voice-over IP Telephony, RFID access, Biometric access and visitor access via the mobile telephone, high speed internet connectivity, robotic cleaning, intellegent lighting and energy management systems.
The Binary will provide inspirational surroundings and a workplace which you do not have to leave. it offers all the essential necessities of life and some luxures.
- On the 22nd there will be a members only Executive Club with roof terrace; a Tranquility Zone with Napshells, a Juice Bar, an Oxygen Bay, Aqua Massage unit and even a Library corner. A roof top beach deck with its wave pool will be a refreshing alternative to the gymnasium.
- In the lobby and the retail areas there will be a robot to serve you drinks. This together with cafes, restaurants, chocolate shop, florist, mini-mart, pharmacy, bank, smoking Zone, and a nail bar.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RIFD), a technology that uses radio waves to automatically identify people or objects helps control access to various areas of this tower.
- Biometric Security, a science that measures and analyzes human physiological characteristics such as fingerprints, voice patterns and eye retinas; and behavioural characteristics such as signature and typing pattern.
- The voice-activated entrance to your office opens at the request of each staff member. The temperature sensors adjust themselves to accommodate the extra bodies that have begun to occupy the workspace. And computers and lighting come to life as people approach their workstations.
- Voice over internet protocol (VOIP), Wireless internet technology, Energy Management System, Voice recognitions elevators.